GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION – PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The eshop operator SWEETAS s.r.o. with the internet page www.betonbasic.com ID 50 345 036, address: Gorazdova 40, 81104 Bratislava processes personal data provided by the buyer solely for the purpose of fulfilment and additional confirmation of the terms of the purchase contract with the purpose of electronic order processing, delivery, payment settlement and the necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required under special regulations. Personal data will not be published and will not be transferred to other countries.
- Basic provision
- The personal data operator according to paragraph 5 letter o) act n. 18/2018 codex about the personal data protection as amended (hereinafter referred to as “the Act”) is SWEETAS s.r.o., ID 50 345 036 with address Gorazdova 40, 81104 Bratislava (hereinafter referred to as the “operator” of www.betonbasic.com).
- Contact details of the operator are: e-mail email@example.com, telephone number +421 905 303 335.
- Personal data are all information about the identified natural or legal person.
- Sources of processed personal data
- The operator handles the personal data provided to him by the buyer and obtained by the operator on the fulfilment of the purchase contract and the processing of the electronic order on the website www.betonbasic.com.
- The operator only processes the buyer’s identification and contact details for the necessary fulfilment of the purchase contract.
- The operator shall process personal data for the purpose of delivery, settlement of payments and necessary communication between the parties for the period required by the individual regulations. Personal data will not be published and will not be transferred to other countries.
III. Purpose of personal data processing
Buyer’s personal data is processed by the operator for the following reasons:
- for the successful transaction of buyer’s electronic order (name, address, e-mail, telephone number),
- for the execution of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the buyer and the operator,
- the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfilment of a purchase contract. Without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract
- Time of personal data retention
- The operator keeps personal data for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the buyer and the operator and for a period of 3 years after termination of the contractual relationship.
- After the retention period of the personal data has elapsed, the operator is obliged to erase the buyer’s personal data.
- Personal data recipients
The third party receiving the buyer’s personal data are the subcontractor of the operator. Services from these subcontractors are unconditionally related to the successful completion of a purchase contract and an electronic order between the operator and the buyer.
The subcontractors of the operator are:
- Websupport, s. r. o. (web hosting provider),
- Slovenská pošta, a. s. (shipping services),
- Woocommerce (e-shop system),
- Google Analytics (web page analysis),
- Paypal (payment processes on the intermediary’s side),
- Buyers rights
Under the conditions set out in the Act, the buyer has the right to:
- the right of access to their personal data under Section 21 of the Act,
- the right to rectify personal data under Section 22 of the Act or the limitation of processing under Section 24 of the Act,
- the right to delete personal data under Section 23 of the Act,
- the right to object to the processing under section 27 of the Act,
- the right to transfer data under Section 26 of the Act,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or electronically to the e-mail of the operator firstname.lastname@example.org,
- the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office in the event that he / she considers that his / her right to the protection of personal data has been violated.
VII. Securing personal information
- The Operator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure the buyer’s personal data.
- The operator has taken technical measures to secure data storage of personal data, in particular to ensure access to computers by password, the use of antivirus software and the regular maintenance of computers.
VIII. Final provisions
- By submitting an electronic order on the website www.betonbasic.com, the buyer confirms that he / she is aware of the terms of protection of the personal data and that he / she accepts them in ful
These Terms enter into force on September 1, 2018.